Wednesday, August 5, 2026

First post, kinda nervous...

Hi friends, welcome to my blog!

You can call me sugarbear. A name I am deriving from my first-ever 2006 Club Penguin username (thanks, Mom). I'm 24 years old, a Virgo, and I am currently going through a fresh breakup after 3 years. Woohoooo...

I've spent 3 years being able to deploy all of my random, unimportant, and oftentimes nonsensical thoughts onto my ex-boyfriend. Now, with my brain overflowing from withholding all of these very unique thoughts, I felt that it was time to have an outlet for it. A diary just won't do; I must post on the internet!

I'll tell you right now, this thing is probably going to be all over the place. There are days when I will wake up with absolutely 0 motivation and cannot get out of bed, and other days when I believe I can truly conquer the world. My brain oftentimes will move a million miles a minute, and sometimes I don't even understand half of what comes out. But I will try my best! It's our first time living too, I guess.

Anywho, welcome to my outlet! If you enjoy what you read and leave here not thinking I am a chaotic psycho (or if you're into that, that's fine too, I guess), then welcome to the family :) I hope you stick around!

xoxo, sugarbear

No comments:

Post a Comment